marți, 20 ianuarie 2009

Hearing your voice killed me. It brought back the memories I wished to erase from my mind. Remembering how you would hold me the whole day. Whispered in my ear that I was your world. That I was everything to you. That losing me would kill you. Oh! God! I want to erase all that! All your words were all lies. Lies that gave me hope. I thought we were going to last forever. Thought that you would hold me tight and never letting go. Thought that "I love you" meant something to you. NO! I was so freaking wrong. Stupid to trust you. An idiot to flow my heart. Happiness it never came. Just sadness and raining tears. I don't know why hearing your voice killed me once again. I know in my mind and heart that I don't love you anymore. That I don"t want you to call. That I don"t want anything with you. But why! Why!? Does it hurt hearing those words. Hearing your soft voice once again.

Niciun comentariu: