marți, 20 ianuarie 2009

I'm done playing this game with you, Done with this game that isn't fair. You've caused me so much pain, So why should i even care? Everything you said were nothing but lies, You were just messing with my head. All you ever wanted... was just a little fun in bed! I never ever used you. Nor has it crossed my mind. I'm tired of thinking you're the "Lucky One." cause truth is I'm the one that's hard to find! I take back everything i ever said, Nothing you said was true. I deserve someone a lot better, Not a pathetic liar like you! I just can't believe i let myself, fall for all your lies. I could've known you were, Just like the other guys. Never again will think of you, and the time when you were mine. I'm tired of this Bull****, Loving you was a waste of time!

Niciun comentariu: